Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Tauranga City Council Tauranga
Tauranga City Council Tauranga urgently required following position for Personal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Tauranga City Council Tauranga Jobs Details:
Tauranga is on a journey to become a talented and innovative city full of opportunity, a city with heart and soul; and a city of great spaces, places and environments and with all of this on the horizon. Home to top class restaurants and bars, excellent beaches, high quality schools and an enviable range of events all complemented by abundant sunshine and a great community.
We are looking for an exceptional Personal Assistant to join our Growth and Infrastructure team! This position reports to the General Manager: Growth and Infrastructure and oversees the leadership of the admin assistant team. This team provides administrative and project support across the entire group.
Along with strong people leadership, this role is primarily responsible for providing efficient, effective, high-quality personal assistance to the General Manager, whilst maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
What you will bring;
- PA experience at an executive level (6+ years)
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven people leadership experience
- Experience and confidence to communicate with senior management (internal and external)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Fast, accurate key board skills
- Skilled in diary management, travel booking and events coordination
- Highly organised and efficient
- A high level of attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proactive and assertive in relation to increasing the effectiveness of systems and processes
- Professional, friendly manner, in person and via telephone/email
If you are looking for a role where no two days are the same and you have a strength in organisation, preparation, and attention to detail, then apply now!
For more information, please read the position description attached.
Applications close 4 November 2018