Erp Consultant Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Epicor Auckland City
Epicor Auckland City urgently required following position for Erp Consultant Manufacturing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Erp Consultant Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy in Epicor Auckland City Jobs Details:
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables for some of the most functionality-rich ERP products in the market today. You will work with your Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan, and take a leadership position on small project teams and small engagements. You will become a trusted growth partner with our customers, working alongside them on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
- Perform business analysis and possible redesign of process and procedures in the context of implementation of ERP solution
- Advice optimal solution for the gaps identified, whether business process redesign or ERP product customization
- Adapting and configuration of settings in the ERP system as required for the planned business process and procedures
- Perform Testing of implemented system
- Assist our sales team on the system demonstration to our potential clients
- Perform project team trainings to executive level and also functional user level.
- Perform some technical work including building reports, queries and simple customizations using embedded tools
- B.S. Degree or above, preferable in Accounting or Business qualification.
- More than 3 years relevant experience in ERP projects, with multinational companies.
- Familiar with logistics, distributions, MRP or supply chain. Experience in manufacturing work will be advantageous.
- Good project management skills with ability for meeting established deadlines while managing tangible resources.
- Ability to prepare detail modification specifications in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to analyze customer’s business operations and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Ability to assess existing customer’s usage and prepare a software assessment document.
- Ability to lead an executive management meeting and keep on track
- Experienced in managing people, budget and equipment at the same time on a project and working closely with clients or customers on an ongoing project
- Knowledge of ERP Manufacturing software desirable.
- Knowledge of MSSOL server, query, Crystal reports are desirable.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent verbal communication & presentation skills
- Service-oriented with a proven ability to prioritize tasks in a stressful environment
- Good team player and performer who thrives under pressure able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and highly adaptive in challenging situations with strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Willingness to learn and explore new technologies