Content Creator For Architecture Interior Design And Construction Jobs Vacancy in Company Christchurch
- Content Creator For Architecture Interior Design And Construction
- Christchurch CAN
- 15 May, 2019 11 days ago
Company Christchurch urgently required following position for Content Creator For Architecture Interior Design And Construction. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Creator For Architecture Interior Design And Construction Jobs Vacancy in Company Christchurch Jobs Details:
You will be involved in the entire cycle of the social media process, website content and blog creation; from creating strategy across our brands, producing engaging content, developing and managing various web pages and blog right through to monitoring customer feedback. We need someone who is experienced in managing a range of social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, who can also plan and create relevant video content.
You will have a love for communications and be an absolute stickler when it comes to grammar and spelling. Writing and creating will be a passion of yours, and your attention to detail will be second to none. The ability to turn technical product information into relatable and engaging communication is a definite must.
The key to success when utilising any social media platform is to provide consistent content with real value to your audience. We need someone who will champion this, taking complete ownership and responsibility.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Collection of image/video content that is visually strong and aligns with overall social strategy
- Ability to shoot is a bonus.
- Crafting written & visual social media content
- Contribute to and implement innovative social media strategies
- Set up audience building strategies and implementation of custom audiences
- Collaborating with Marketing Manager in order to execute work within budget and deadlines.
- Interacts regularly with social communities, spurring conversation as well as answering questions.
- Starts impromptu/in-the-moment conversations
- Encourages fan commentary and photo sharing
- Answers consumer questions and complaints