Hardware Reliability Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Farrow Jamieson
Farrow Jamieson urgently required following position for Hardware Reliability Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hardware Reliability Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Farrow Jamieson Jobs Details:
Our client is one of the global leaders in the solar energy field with offices around the planet and is expanding their team in Australasia. Their vision is to make solar simple and energy smart, so everyone is empowered to create a zero-energy footprint for themselves, their home and their business.
Currently experiencing growth across the board, they are an organisation that is passionate about sound technology that delivers excellent results and helps improve our environment globally, giving customers systems that add value and help warm and power their homes and lives. They believe in continually advancing the performance, intelligence and reliability of their solar energy systems.
Being highly experienced in applying reliability testing principles and practices towards completion of goals is the driving force behind this role.
You will enjoy facilitating the efficient collection of test data and report test outcomes by collecting, analysing, interpreting, summarizing and displaying data.
Utilising your strong background of developing detailed understanding of product design, implementation and automating data collection and analysis to achieve the optimal results.
Working within a team helping to lead the way forward by applying product knowledge and reliability testing principles towards the development of test software for data collection and analysis in a very large reliability test environment. Performing unit test of own code, conduct code review and support existing test software.
- BS/MS in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years recent experience in a senior role in design, product verification and manufacturing test development
- Test automation experience is a plus (+) as is reliability testing an analysis
- Some experience with power supplies, inverters or solar power is strongly desired
- Background in Automated Testing, Black Box Testing, White Box Testing, Hardware Debugging, Hardware Testing, Hardware Quality Assurance Process
- Extreme attention to detail
- Basic working knowledge of process improvement
- Experience with Design of Experiments and Reliability testing
- Relex or Reliasoft knowledge or experience
An industry competitive salary and the opportunity to be based out of the organisation’s office in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Simply click the Apply button attaching your CV and cover letter detailing your relevant experience, or for a confidential conversation please call Deryn Roder on +64 3 963 9152.