Deli Assistant Part Time Trafalgar Park Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets
Countdown Supermarkets urgently required following position for Deli Assistant Part Time Trafalgar Park. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deli Assistant Part Time Trafalgar Park Jobs Vacancy in Countdown Supermarkets Jobs Details:
Working for Countdown isn't just about in-store opportunities. We're at the cutting edge of retail innovation, and this is supported by a reputable Manufacturing, Logistics and Corporate division including Construction, Property Management, Legal, IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service, Buying and Marketing.
Countdown is a great New Zealand Company providing our customers with quality, range and value. We are built on a passion for retail, dedication and a commitment to making our customers experience more enjoyable every time.
Countdown Supermarkets are seeking a motivated, enthusiastic and energetic person to join our Deli Team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the preparation and production of products to company specified guidelines and time frames
- Filling and maintaining the presentation of stock
- Ensuring customers are served in a friendly and efficient manner
- Working cooperatively in a team environment
- Abiding by company policies and procedures in relation to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Food Safety to ensure a safe working environment for customers, staff and contractors
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week and which may also include some public holidays
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Perform repetitive lifting (sometimes heavy)
- Portray a positive attitude
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication skills
- Abide by company policies and procedures at all times including standard of dress
At Countdown, safety is a core value - countdown to zero is our mission of zero harm to our people, environment and community.
This is an entry level role with great opportunities to advance for the right candidate - Make a Fresh Career Choice today.