Airport Operations Air Bridge Cadet Jobs Vacancy in Christchurch Airport Christchurch
Christchurch Airport Christchurch urgently required following position for Airport Operations Air Bridge Cadet. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Airport Operations Air Bridge Cadet Jobs Vacancy in Christchurch Airport Christchurch Jobs Details:
Are you interested in joining the Airport Services Team at Christchurch Airport as a Cadet?
Expressions of Interest are now open for future opportunities.
Please note we do not have any current vacancies for Cadets.
The Cadet training programme equips staff with the base skills and experience to fast-track a career in Airport Operations. At the successful completion of the programme, cadets will have achieved the NZQA National Certificate in Airport Operations Level 4 in Customer Service and Airport Safety.
- Achieved NCEA Level 2 at a minimum
- Currently hold a full NZ Drivers License Class 1 (Car), or a restricted Drivers License, for which you will need to obtain an exemption to drive outside of the restricted hours
- Be available and willing to work shifts across a 24/7 roster, 4 days on and 4 days off
- Be eligible to hold a Civil Aviation Authority Airport Identity Card (you will be required to complete an application for this including a criminal history check)
- A keen interest in the airport and aviation industry
- Experience participating in a team, and achieving successful team outcomes
- An ability to handle multi-cultural situations - and speaking another language is a bonus
- Most importantly - you are a natural people person, outgoing and excited about working in an airport environment.
Before applying please read the application process in detail which can be found under the 'AirBridge Cadet' tab on this website.