Programme Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sbs Bank Invercargill
Sbs Bank Invercargill urgently required following position for Programme Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programme Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sbs Bank Invercargill Jobs Details:
- Is Business transformation and Project Management your passion?
- Competitive salary package
- Dynamic, supportive team environment
At SBS Bank, our members come first. SBS Bank is a dynamic and progressive organisation offering home loans, term investments, and day to day banking services throughout New Zealand. SBS Bank also has subsidiary companies including consumer finance, insurance and wealth management.
We are looking for a dynamic Programme Manager to join our Invercargill based team to be responsible for leading project teams to deliver programmes of work for the bank (and as required for the group).
The key result areas of this role include:
- The execution of strategy to action, primarily in relation to large scale programmes
- Managing resource, schedules, financials and developing and adhering to the Programme Management Life Cycle.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships to achieve optimal programme/project outcomes.
- Management of issues, risks, interdependencies and project change controls to ensure successful and in time project delivery
You will have extensive experience at a senior level in a variety of programme/project management and business transformation assignments with a track record of delivering multiple, complex projects on time, to specification and within budget.
A tertiary qualification and/or professional experience in project management or other related field including banking or finance area would be preferable.
Running multiple projects autonomously, you will have strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
This is an opportunity to further your career, so contact us now and become part of the team!