Asbestos Surveyor Jobs Vacancy in Jbhr Auckland City
Jbhr Auckland City urgently required following position for Asbestos Surveyor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asbestos Surveyor Jobs Vacancy in Jbhr Auckland City Jobs Details:
We are a construction business with a strong focus on Health and Safety as well as providing a quality solution for our customers. We are looking for two Asbestos Surveyors to join our team of professionals.
The role will require you to do the following across a wide range of customers:
- Undertake refurbishment and demolition surveys;
- Undertake management surveys;
- Undertake air monitoring for Class A asbestos removal;
- Work with clients to understand their requirements from the survey and reporting process;
- Work with clients to review asbestos management plans;
- Support clients in the development of documentation as required under the Health and Safety at Work Act Asbestos legislation 2016;
- Work with management to ensure all staff are appropriately trained;
- Work with management to provide training courses for other organizations;
- Engage in ongoing training in environmental contamination;
You will need to have at least year experience surveying Commercial and residential properties as well as being qualified with the following:
- IP402, IP404; IP405 or equivalent;
- Environmental diploma or equivalent;
- Training certification:
- Site safe passport or equivalent;
If you are looking for a company where there is a true focus on development and a belief in the importance of being a good employer then this is the role for you.
We can help with visa applications for the right candidates.
Job Type: Full-time