Researcher Data Insights Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Clemenger Group Auckland City
Clemenger Group Auckland City urgently required following position for Researcher Data Insights Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Researcher Data Insights Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Clemenger Group Auckland City Jobs Details:
Researcher/Data Insights Consultant
Who we are We are Australasia's leading technology-based research & insights agency. We drive some of the most well-known marketing campaigns, PR activations, CX, product activations, brand evolutions and market dominations in the Southern Hemisphere.
You will be involved with all aspects of the research process from start to finish. You'll be;
- Interpreting data & predicting current and future trends.
- Researching potential demand & uptake of new products and services.
- Leading the client relationship.
- Client-facing research/insights experience ideally within an agency environment.
- You're strategic with an analytical mind.
- Ideally you've been exposed to multi-market research.
- Qualitative & quantitative research experience is ideal but at least quantitative.
- Microsoft programmes such as PowerPoint & Excel are second nature to you.
- Ability to handle various stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
We love what we do but we also love where we work, we are a friendly bunch who look out for each other. We treat everybody like adults, no clocking in and clocking out here – we offer the flexibility and freedom that we all need. Your birthday will never be forgotten either & with regular social club events planned there's always something around the corner to look forward to.
How to apply
If this sounds like a bit of you then click below to apply.
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
The Clemenger Group Supports an inclusive workplace and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds.