Sales Associate Overland Awa Jobs Vacancy in Overland Footwear Te Awa
Overland Footwear Te Awa urgently required following position for Sales Associate Overland Awa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Overland Awa Jobs Vacancy in Overland Footwear Te Awa Jobs Details:
- Do you enjoy building meaningful connections?
- Are you passionate about sales and thrive on meeting targets?
- Would you like to receive great employee benefits?
We're a family owned footwear retailer with more than 450 people across New Zealand and Australia. People are at the heart of all we do. Through living our company values we, continue to have a highly engaged culture which celebrates and rewards success, creating a sense of belonging. We're committed to helping you grow.
Our Overland Te Awa Store has an opening for a part time Sales Associate to join the team. We are looking for someone available Thursday & Sunday for around 12 hours a week.
Our teams are made up of high performing, confident, driven, positive and personable people that enjoy connecting with our customers and creating amazing in store experiences that have our loyal customers return time and time again.
Service excellence is part of our everyday routine, it forms a part of our business model, with all of our people set up to excel in this with every customer interaction.
It's not only the products our customers return to buy, it's that special feeling of emotional engagement they get after spending time with our team.
What do we have on offer?
- Warm, welcoming and high performing teams.
- Incentives - we reward and recognise great work.
- Generous discounts.
- Chance to be a brand ambassador.
- Learning and Development - grow your career with us.
- Supportive Leaders - they are highly engaged, positive and inspiring.
- A Best Workplace culture - it's lots of fun and unique.
- A Community approach - we even have our own charity.
What you will bring to us…
- Positivity - bucket loads of it, nothing fazes you and you inspire others with your positive personality.
- A love of connecting and engaging with people - genuine care comes naturally to you.
- Motivation and drive to sell - we have great products which you get to sell (and wear).
- Service excellence - you love to provide a memorable customer experience, really listen to the needs of customers, and build a loyal following just because of how great you are.
- A team approach - we're all about this; supporting, teaching and encouraging each other.
- Flexibility - retail is ever changing, and we need you to be too.
- Desire to grow and learn - we're committed to developing you!
Ideally you will have proven sales and customer experience - if you don't, but think you tick the other boxes, let's talk! We're about giving chances to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
If you want to work in an organisation that is all about creating memorable customer experiences and has a value based and an award winning culture, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Applications close Thursday 13 June