Tours Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Museum New Zealand Papa Tongarewa Wellington City
Museum New Zealand Papa Tongarewa Wellington City urgently required following position for Tours Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tours Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Museum New Zealand Papa Tongarewa Wellington City Jobs Details:
We are after a true team player to help take Te Papa Tours to the next level, over our upcoming high season.
A reliable go-getter with excellent people skills, you will be assisting with Te Papa's high season tour bookings. Your typical tasks might include:
- Process reservations and manage the day tour inventory for all inbound operator tours and domestic tours
- Process invoicing for Te Papa tours
- Liaise with inbound tour operators, domestic tourism operators, tourism industry representatives and the general public as well as other clients and Te Papa staff to ensure delivery of outstanding customer service
- Work with the Visitor Services team to roster staff to deliver tours
- Promote tour products and Te Papa products to all groups and encourage the use of the exhibition programme
- Respond to all tours based enquiries, including the tours reservation phone line
- Maintain timeliness, quality and customer services standards in all that you do
Applicants should have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven planning and organisational skills, including time management and prioritising work
- Ability to think on your feet and make robust quick decisions
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with external providers, clients, the public and Te Papa staff
- Proven coordination/administrative customer focussed work experience in a similar role preferably within at least one of; communications, tourism, or marketing industries
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate and have an eye for the detail
The role is full time and available for a fixed term through to end of March 2019 and will cover at least one weekend day.
All applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Applications close Sunday 28 October