Home Ownership Representative Fixed Term Six Months Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City
- Home Ownership Representative Fixed Term Six Months
- New Zealand Government
- Auckland City AUK
- 25 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
New Zealand Government Auckland City urgently required following position for Home Ownership Representative Fixed Term Six Months. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Home Ownership Representative Fixed Term Six Months Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Fixed-term role for six months
- Based in our Manukau office
- Salary - $56,375
Housing New Zealand Corporation is a Crown agent that provides housing services for people in need. It isn't just about getting a roof over people's heads - we also work closely with others to ensure our tenants have access to good support services.
Our Values - Kotahitanga - One Team
Housing New Zealand has important work to do and our aspirations are big. We believe that people do their best within an environment of trust, care, contribution, humility and learning. We also do our best when we take personal responsibility to achieve our shared vision and maintain a working environment we are proud of.
The values that drive us are:
- we trust each other and share ownership
- we care about each other as people
- everyone's contribution matters
- we are humble and genuine
- we continually learn and innovate.
The Financial Products Unit provides unique financial products to help people into home ownership. They provide application assessment, advice, support and guidance to applicants in relation to the home ownership assistance products, including the KiwiSaver HomeStart grant, Welcome Home Loan, Kainga Whenua and FirstHome.
The Home Ownership Representative is the primary point of contact for financial product related enquiries. You will be responsible for identifying a customer's needs and providing the appropriate advice/solution in a professional and accurate manner. You will be required to maintain a broad working knowledge of the various financial products offered by the Corporation, and the processes and policies/legislation which support them.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- four to five years' secondary education and/or equivalent experience in a customer service centre and ideally two years or more in a customer facing role
- experience working in a contact centre/customer facing environment
- an understanding of the home buying process
- strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate with a diverse range of people and convey technical information in an understandable manner
- good negotiation skills and experience in managing conflict and diffusing stressful situations
- strong interpersonal and listening skills and strong cultural awareness
- computer and technology literacy and competent with large database systems and MS Office suite.
We offer five weeks annual leave for all new starters as well as a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career development.
These benefits are described in more detail here https://careers.hnzc.co.nz/a-great-place-to-work/benefits
We provide a working environment with opportunities for self-development and new challenges. If you'd like to join a team of professionals who are passionate about people, improving the quality of the lives of our tenants and giving something back to the community we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about us and the work we do click here http://careers.hnzc.co.nz
To apply please follow the online process.
The reference code for this position is 45185GJO.
To see a copy of the position description and apply for the job, go to careers.hnzc.co.nz
To find out more about this opportunity please contact the HR Service Centre at email@example.com
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday, 5 October 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.