Delivery Agent Full Time Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City
New Zealand Government Auckland City urgently required following position for Delivery Agent Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Delivery Agent Full Time Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City Jobs Details:
The Manukau area is looking for an enthusiastic and fit person to hit the road and deliver mail to our customers.
We're embracing change. As the world of mail shifts from less letters to a more parcels, we need to make sure we are still delivering the exceptional levels of delivery our customers expect. Our Paxster vehicle allows our Delivery Agents to take up to 200kg on the road, meeting our customers face to face – delivering anything from office supplies to their online shopping or even weekly groceries.
If you have the following, we'd love to hear from you!
- An outgoing and friendly personality, able to communicate effectively and in a positive way with your team mates and customers
- Flexibility to work full time on a rotating roster of 4 days on, 3 days off
- A morning person, we'll require a 7am start!
- Restricted or full clean New Zealand Driver's License
- Proven customer service experience
- Readiness for a physically demanding role – you will be working 9+ hour days, in and out of your Paxster numerous times, lifting a wide variety of packages up to 16kgs.
At New Zealand Post, we know what values we hold and the exciting direction we are taking our business. Alongside the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- Full use of a Wellness portal to help you lead a long, happy and healthy lifestyle
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it.
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand. Any appointment will be subject to a satisfactory drug test and security check.