Administrator Maintenance Services Operations Jobs Vacancy in Watercare Mangere
Watercare Mangere urgently required following position for Administrator Maintenance Services Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Maintenance Services Operations Jobs Vacancy in Watercare Mangere Jobs Details:
Watercare is a leading utility in the water and wastewater industry. We are principally responsible for supplying the Auckland region with high-quality water, as well as the efficient and environmentally friendly collection and treatment of wastewater.
Based in Mangere, we have a vacancy for an experienced and motivated Administrator to support the effective delivery of civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation maintenance services. You will provide reports, coordinate training requirements, monitor health and safety requirements, data entry and contribute to improvements in business performance.
- Managing the PO process including raising PO's on an as required basis, receipting PO's, ensuring correct approvals have been obtained, liaising with Shared Services on the processing of supplier invoices
- Closing off completed work orders when required
- Weekly timesheet management for all MSO staff
- Acting as a communication link for allocation of non-routine and emergency tasks
- Adjusting/updating work plans to allow for UPM requirements.
- Maintaining data and records
You will have excellent attention to detail, enjoy working as part of a team but are conscientious enough that you can also work alone and unsupervised. The following skills and attributes are required:
- Experience in data entry and extraction from software systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using SAP is an advantage
- Experience with Accounts Payable administration is an advantage.
- Restricted drivers licence as a minimum
In return, we offer:
In working for Watercare, you will be joining a diverse, professional team where continual training and development is available. As the successful candidate, you will be part of an organisation with a commitment to its staff and a commitment to the sustainable management of our environmental resources.
Watercare offers a competitive salary and a staff benefits package including:
- Training and development opportunities
- Life and income protection insurance plans
- Discounted banking package with ANZ
- Generous parental leave
- Employee discounts at a range of large retailers
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with lots of potential for development then apply now through our careers website www.careers.watercare.co.nz.