Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Wellington City
New Zealand Government Wellington City urgently required following position for Administration Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administration Officer Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Wellington City Jobs Details:
- A minimum of 3 years office administration experience, preferably with solid skills using SAP (or other corporate ERP systems)
- Intermediate skills in MS Office suite
- Ability to efficiently handle varied priorities
- Be part of an effective team with freedom and flexibility to do my job
- Able to maintain a balance between my personal and working life
- Inspired to go the extra mile to help NZDF succeed
How to Apply
To view the Position Description and to apply online please visit our Defence Careers website, or use the links on this page. For further information, contact Liz Mather on 021 904 259.
Please note: If you are an existing NZDF employee (excluding contractors) you must apply through our Internal Vacancies site, via the HR Toolkit.Applications close on Tuesday 21 May 2019.Please note: Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ) and be able to obtain and maintain the required level of NZ Government security clearance for the position applied for. The minimum citizenship and residency criteria for security clearances to be granted by the NZ Defence Force are as follows: Low level Security Clearance
- most preferably a NZ citizen, who has resided in this country continuously for at least the last five years, OR
- is a citizen of, and/or has resided continuously in one or more of the following countries for the last five years: either Australia, Canada, NZ, the United Kingdom (UK) or the United States of America (USA); and has a background history that is verifiable and can be assessed as appropriate by the NZ Security Intelligence Service (NZSIS) towards a recommendation of suitability for a security clearance at this level.