Barista Jobs Vacancy in Restaurant Brands Hamilton
Restaurant Brands Hamilton urgently required following position for Barista. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Barista Jobs Vacancy in Restaurant Brands Hamilton Jobs Details:
- Are you a coffee lover?
- Work in one of our stores now with fixed hours to suit your life!
- Great on the job training & ongoing development
At Starbucks we focus on two things, sharing great coffee and making the world a little better. From simple beginnings nearly 40 years ago with one store in Seattle, Starbucks is now a global brand across 50 countries with 24 stores around New Zealand.
As a Barista your role will include:
- Making that perfect coffee or Frappuccino for our valued customers
- Ensuring every customer has an amazing experience when in our stores
- Keeping the store clean and presentable
- Putting stock away and maintaining food safety and hygiene standards
- Being part of a high performing team
- Supporting and collaborating with your team to ensure the store is running efficiently
To be a Barista you need:
- To be able to demonstrate a drive to deliver an excellent customer experience
- A passion for coffee and the Starbucks Brand
- Ability to learn new skills and a drive to achieve results
- Clear communication and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- Commitment to work to set shifts as discussed in your recruitment process
Please Note: Your shifts you agree will be based on what hours you tell us you want to work that we have a requirement for and that fit with your commitments and lifestyle. These shifts once formally agreed will become your fixed shifts, meaning you will work the same shifts on the same days every week. All stores in the Restaurant Brands network operate under a fixed shift labour model.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a globally recognised coffee house
- Excellent training as a Barista
- Career development
- Work with a socially responsible brand and company that cares about you
- Above minimum wage start salary and increases as you complete your training!
It is Restaurant Brands Ltd.’s intention to sell Starbucks Coffee New Zealand on or about late October 2018, any new staff recruited prior to the settlement date will be transitioned across to the new Franchise owner along with existing staff.
Start a career as a partner with Starbucks today!