Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Auckland City
Robert Walters Auckland City urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Auckland City Jobs Details:
The main purpose of this role is to specialise in direct to customer communications and get campaigns up and running quickly.
Our client is a leading financial service company, who are customer focused and always looking to deliver innovative marketing communication.
You will support the Marketing lead to develop multi-touch point marketing campaigns, maximise the value gained from existing platforms and new technologies and use your digital experience to implement world class marketing programmes.
You’ll love deriving meaning from data and deliver the best customer experiences and ROI. You will also ensure all reporting is set up so the digital journey can be optimised, and your acquisition and retention campaigns will achieve team targets.
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Hands-on experience of Content Management Systems and Marketing Platforms such as Adobe
- Proven experience in the development of multi-channel marketing activity
- Experience working in data-rich sectors such as banking, telecommunications, online retail or service based industries
- Experience in programmatic marketing
- AGILE working experience an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience of marketing automation platforms such as Adobe
- Google or Adobe Analytics experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Morgan on 09 374 7342.