Bar Manager New Zealand Jobs Vacancy in Canstaff
Canstaff urgently required following position for Bar Manager New Zealand. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bar Manager New Zealand Jobs Vacancy in Canstaff Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity in an iconic Irish bar in the heart of Canterbury, New Zealand
Based among some of the best tourism spots this opportunity allows for the ability to have a lifestyle as well as enjoying the hospitality industry. We have a strong and fast-paced winter and growing summer trade.
The Bar Manager will join a professional and dynamic team in both the Restaurant & Bar. The restaurant and barisIrish inspired and caters to the like, so an understanding of the Irish culture and being able to provide a true Irish experience is an advantage.
This full-time role will see you working alongside the existing management team and overseeing the day to day management of the business and employees.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- High standard of service & professionalism.
- The ability to follow proven systems and procedures.
- Personable and able to make comfortable conversations while maintaining work rate.
- Experienced Bartender and capability to provide tableside service.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and appreciation of quality food and beverage.
- Be genuinely customer focused & committed to providing outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons
- Systems orientated with eye for detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekend
If you are the type of person that strives for excellence, is able to juggle numerous tasks and you feel that you have the ability to fit into our friendly Irish culture and contribute to how we operate - then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply online today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Bar Management: 2 years (Required)