Weekend Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Summerset Dunedin
Summerset Dunedin urgently required following position for Weekend Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Weekend Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Summerset Dunedin Jobs Details:
At Summerset, we value your customer service ethic as much as the technical skills you bring to the team - our culture is what sets us apart! Our Receptionist is in many ways the face of our business and as such you need to be able to relate to a wide range of people, especially the elderly and their families.
This is a 14 MONTH FIXED TERM PART TIME role, working 3 DAYS A WEEK FRIDAY TO SUNDAY.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Provide efficient and timely administration, management support and document control to both the Village and Care Centre.
- Superb customer service at reception for our customers, the village management team and staff.
- Provide great support for the Village sales process and Village events.
Who are we looking for?
- A customer service superstar with a strong administration background.
- Proven abilities in providing administrative support to a management team.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- Someone who is able to work independently and take initiative
- A strong communicator with people from all walks of life
What does Summerset have to offer?
- A friendly and supportive team
- Work where no two days are the same
- Health cover (if applicable), day off on your birthday (if applicable), social sporting teams and discounts at a range of suppliers plus much more
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then we would love to hear from you! Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.