Credit Underwriter Jobs Vacancy in Latitude Financial Services Auckland City
Latitude Financial Services Auckland City urgently required following position for Credit Underwriter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Underwriter Jobs Vacancy in Latitude Financial Services Auckland City Jobs Details:
About the Role
As a passionate, energetic and driven individual, we have an opportunity for you to join our team as a Credit Underwriter .
Reporting directly to the Underwriting Manager in the Credit Operations department, the Credit Underwriter is responsible for the assessment and credit decision of personal/auto loans and revolving products applications, whilst ensuring that all underwriting complies with Latitude policy & procedures and legislative requirements.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assess and make credit decisions on closed-end and revolving product applications including secured and unsecured loans and Credit Cards.
- Correct decision making of applications within delegated authority (DA).
- Make recommendations where applicable to higher delegated authorities (DA).
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders by providing service within determined service level agreements and a positive customer experience.
- Discuss and clarify decisions with stakeholders and resolve accordingly in line with Latitude policy & procedures.
The Credit Underwriter will need to work efficiently, be able to negotiate, have experience in customer service and compliance.
You will have exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships. Our ideal candidate will also demonstrate the following capabilities;
Key Experience, Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Previous loan underwriting experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, problem solving skills and attention to detail attributes
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Tertiary Financial/Accounting/Business qualification preferred.
- Preferred understanding of the Financial Services Industry and associated finance products.
- Preferred understanding of the National Consumer Credit Protection (NCCP) Act and associated legislation.
What do we offer?
- Latitude Financial Services will provide you with the tools you need to succeed
- Our comprehensive induction and training program will assist you to progress your career throughout the business
- Ongoing coaching & support to unlock your potential
- Access to a wide range of benefits like great discounts from leading retailers
- A fun & supportive workplace with a reward & recognition program designed to acknowledge your achievements
Are you career focused? Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you're interested in this role and feel you are a good fit then please click apply!
You must be a Permanent Resident New Zealand or an Australian or NZ Citizen to be considered for this role. Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment.