Support Workers Disability Residential Respite Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare New Zealand Auckland City
Healthcare New Zealand Auckland City urgently required following position for Support Workers Disability Residential Respite. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Workers Disability Residential Respite Jobs Vacancy in Healthcare New Zealand Auckland City Jobs Details:
Who are we?
NZCare Disability is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and physical disabilities. Our aim is to support people with disabilities to lead fulfilling and meaningful lives, and to maximise their independence.
About the Job
- Working with people with intellectual and physical disabilities in our community based residential homes
- Support people with all aspects of daily life. This includes personal cares, household duties, and meal preparation.
- Supporting people to get involved in their community, build relationships and develop their personal interests
- Working alongside families, communities and other providers to help people achieve their hopes and dreams
Who are we looking for?
- Highly motivated and committed people looking for a rewarding career
- People who are resilient and can stay calm in challenging situations
- Those with a reasonable level of physical fitness and who like to be active
- Those who have an understanding of Te Ao Maori and of working with Pasifika people
- Those who can build, establish and maintain good relationships
You will need
- A full New Zealand Drivers' Licence and the ability to drive a manual vehicle, including disability vans.
- The right to work in NZ is essential.
- Flexibility to work a 24/7 roster
- A good level of computer literacy
Working for Us
We will offer you:
- A pay rate from $19.80 per hour depending on qualifications
- A robust induction and orientation process
- Ongoing training and development
- Support to achieve Levels 2 & 3 NZQA qualifications including paid time to complete these
- A supportive and committed management team
So, if you're passionate about providing support to a wide range of people and think you'd like a career with NZCare, then we'd like to hear from you!
Mēnā he tangata ngākaunui ana koe ki te tautoko i ngā momo tāngata, tēnā pea, kei konei he tūranga mōu. Tukua mai tō tono ki NZCare.
Please apply online via our website, including a CV and covering letter.
For further information contact email@example.com ph 0800 102 147
Closing Date for applications is 13th December 2018 at 5pm
NZCare Disability is committed to ensuring the good health and wellbeing of its staff and the people they support by operating a smoke-free environment