Social Worker Older Persons And Rehabilitation Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board
Waikato District Health Board urgently required following position for Social Worker Older Persons And Rehabilitation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Worker Older Persons And Rehabilitation Jobs Vacancy in Waikato District Health Board Jobs Details:
Social Worker - Older Persons and Rehabilitation
- Closes 12 Nov 2018
- Posted 31 Oct 2018
40 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified practitioner to join the social work team at Waikato Hospital
You will possess the following competencies:
- Knowledge of family violence screening, assessment and initial intervention
- Individual and family counselling skills
- Ability to support patients through grief and loss issues
- Crisis intervention
- Psycho-social assessment and case management skills.
- Ability to navigate access to a wide variety of resources and support services
- Commitment to bicultural practice
- Knowledge of the emotional and social impacts of changing health status
- Ability to work autonomously within a Multi-Disciplinary Team setting to be flexible, and adaptable to the changing demands of the role
We welcome applications from qualified social workers who are registered with the Social Workers Registration Board of New Zealand, or eligible for registration with a commitment to obtain registration within 12 months, and hold a current drivers licence.
For more information about the role, please email email@example.com. All applicants must apply online via the Waikato DHB website.
Closing date: 12 November 2018
Theme "People at Heart" - Te iwi Ngakaunui
Give and earn respect - Whakamana
Listen to me; talk to me - Whakarongo
Fair play - Mauri Pai
Growing the good - Whakapakari
Stronger together - Kotahitanga