Buyers Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Office Max Auckland City
Office Max Auckland City urgently required following position for Buyers Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Buyers Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Office Max Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our Buyers are the best in the business. To ensure they remain on top, we require an ambitious and confident Buyers Assistant to join this high performing team.
This exciting and fast paced role will see you provide support to our Buyer in one of the top performing categories in relation to the management of product and supplier engagement. The Education space is forever changing and with some incredible products on offer to help kids learn, this amazing role really does offer something different every day!
- Support the Buyer with category administrational tasks
- Undertake regular analysis of product ranges to identify category growth
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal customers and suppliers
- Provide category recommendations for promotions
- Regular reporting and trend analysis
- Proofing of promotional material, ensuring all material is accurate and compliant
What are we after:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
- Inquisitive and analytical mind with an affinity for numbers
- Confident user of Excel (including V look ups and Pivot Tables)
- Strong eye for detail with the ability to interpret data
- Thrive working within a team environment
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Committed to presenting ideas for continuous improvement
What we offer:
- Supportive team culture!
- Staff buying rates across all our products!
- Exposure to various career development opportunities
We sell so much more than pens and paper! OfficeMax is a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions, our diverse offering spans office products, café, technology solutions, furniture and design, packaging, print solutions, cleaning supplies and more!
This is a superb opportunity where your skills and experience can really shine!
Apply on line today!