Electrical Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Technical Recruitment Solutions North Shore
Technical Recruitment Solutions North Shore urgently required following position for Electrical Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Technical Recruitment Solutions North Shore Jobs Details:
We are now looking for an experienced Project Engineer, to join this company and take charge of delivering a range of both Capex and Opex projects.
This job will entail:
- The delivery of a range of projects, on time and in budget
- Providing project services from concept to completion and including business case studies, costing and budgeting, etc.
- Providing technical support to maintenance and operations teams and to the capital projects teams
- Selection and management of contractors for specific project work.
- FEED design for process improvements and new technology incorporation, etc.
- Tertiary qualified in Electrical, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Able to show proven Project Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferably, but not essentially, have FMGC experienced
- Have experience and exposure to CAD, SAP and similar software.
You will be an analyst and an innovator, someone who will look for ways of doing things better, improving machines, product quality and output, etc.
On offer is the chance to join a small but dedicated and fun loving team along with a competitive salary and a really sweet job.
To apply for this position please click on the relevant button below, or alternatively for a confidential and discreet inquiry contact Daniel Hopkins on 0800 171 000 if calling from New Zealand, +64 4 472 6558 if calling internationally or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If this role is not quite what you are looking for, feel free to contact us to discuss your next career move.