Cadetship Transport Company Jobs Vacancy in Company Thames
Company Thames urgently required following position for Cadetship Transport Company. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cadetship Transport Company Jobs Vacancy in Company Thames Jobs Details:
The cadetship programme will include the achievement of nationally recognised qualifications whilst the cadet undertakes on the job training over a cross section of roles within the company and its partnered companies. Formal qualifications will form a compulsory portion of the cadetship programme.
We will cover the cost of all tertiary qualifications, including wages during any course work undertaken within normal work hours. The cadet will be required to complete tertiary assignments, homework and exam preparation within his/her own time. Study related travel and accommodation costs will be covered by us. For 12 months following completion of the initial qualification, the cadet will be bonded and required to pay back course costs on a pro rata basis should he/she resign from the company.
A career path and permanent on-going employment will be offered under the cadetship programme.
Career Path Options:
During the first 2 years of the cadetship, the incumbent will undertake work in the following areas of operations:
- Front of office: customer/phone communications, basic administration duties.
- Murphy Rentals: vehicle preparation, customer contact, quotations, sales confirmations, billing.
- Bus Despatch Operations: driver rosters, bus allocations, staff communications, vehicle coordination.
- Trucking Logistics: hook truck fleet rostering & coordination, customer contact.
- Driving: driving experience across all fleet.
- Workshop: General duties, working in a Trades Assistant capacity.
- RMTS Public Transport (Takanini Depot): general operations tasks, despatch supervision, service delivery and monitoring.
- RMTS School & Charter (Takanini Depot): customer contact, quotations, sales confirmations, billing. Driver rosters, bus allocations, staff communications, vehicle coordination.
- Health & Safety: gain experience across industry-wide H&S initiatives and processes.
Following the first 2 years, the cadet may then specialise in an area of the business which best suits the company’s requirements, his/her attributes & desired career path. Options include Operations, Administration/HR, Sales, Workshop/Trades. Stage 2 tertiary study options will be agreed between all parties as part of the confirmation of the career path on which the cadet will embark with the company.
If you're interested apply now!