Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Energy Wellington City
Energy Wellington City urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Energy Wellington City Jobs Details:
- Support two General Managers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Based in our modern offices on Wellington’s waterfront
- Work flexibly
We believe that if we want to be a world class Kiwi Company we shouldn’t just employ people, divide them into functional departments and tell them what to do. Instead we give them a reason for belonging, the possibility of a bigger purpose, and a hunger for the extraordinary.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to support both our GM Marketing and GM People and Culture. Your direct manager will be our EA to CEO who also leads our EA team. Our EAs enable the effectiveness of our Executive team by providing high level, influential EA support to their GMs in a confidential, progressive and challenging way. and build a working relationship with your GMs that supports them to do what matters most to Z, knowing decisions you make on their behalf will deliver positive outcomes.
In this role you will and build a working relationship with your GMs that supports them to do what matters most to Z, knowing decisions you make on their behalf will deliver positive outcomes. In addition to proactively managing the calendars, inbox and travel of your General Managers your duties will include:
- Coordinating Committee (Board Subcommittee) papers
- Coordinating the logistics of team meetings, workshops and events including venues, catering, creating agendas, keeping minutes, and following up on actions
- Providing secretarial support to produce documents, reports, correspondence, invitations, and creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Leading and role modelling team collaboration and supporting team effectiveness through the proactive use of technology and business tools.
- Maintaining excellent administration standards ensuring filing, data maintenance and invoice management is kept up-to-date
- Managing projects and special assignments as required by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing timelines; budgets; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans when necessary to deliver a successful project on time, on budget
You will have extensive administration experience and a background providing EA support at an Executive Level. You also have:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in a range of IT applications, including advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- A proven work record demonstrating required standards of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organisational skills shown through effective time management and ability to prioritise workload
- A keen eye for detail with a high degree of accuracy
- The ability to anticipate your GM’s needs to ensure they remain one step ahead of ever-changing priorities
- The ability to coach, guide and support your GMs on how to be the most effective in their roles
- A reputation for just making things happen
And of course, you’ll be passionate about what matters to Z and helping us deliver on our aspirations.
Z is now New Zealand’s most preferred fuel brand. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and were just named an Aon Hewitt best employer for the fourth year in a row. We are committed to Diversity and Inclusion, promote flexible working, have the Rainbow Tick and the YWCA Equal Pay Compact. This is a fabulous company to be part of, where the people work hard, learn lots and have fun. Sound like you? Then please apply. Applications close midday Wednesday 31 October 2018.