Team Leader Client Services Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Western Union Auckland City
Western Union Auckland City urgently required following position for Team Leader Client Services Auckland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Client Services Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Western Union Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Providing best in class customer service, both external and internal, supporting tasks across Client Services such as investigations, deal entry and handling the administration of client transactions, daily banking, and other accounting and administrative functions.
- The individual in this role will be required to have an understanding and knowledge of the transaction process, risk management rules and policies, and other industry specific policy and procedures to support their essential responsibilities.
- The incumbent will have supervisory duties, be passionate about developing people and being customer centric.
- This individual will be expected to monitor and implement proficiency changes, be a leader in WU Way principles and communicate areas for process improvement.
- This role will either manage smaller remit teams or be an opportunity to enter into people management having been an individual contributor with coaching evidence.
- Minimum of 4 -5 years of experience within the financial services or payments industry.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Proven track record of moderately complex problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Motivation skills in a team environment.
- Ability to identify ways of improving efficiency.
- Networks to build internal relationships.
- Ability to deal effectively with all types of people, build and maintain supportive relationships with key business contacts, to include the forging of relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- Effective time management skills including the ability to influence others to a desired outcome.
- Ability to meet deadlines/sense of urgency.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work from your own initiative, and as part of a team.
- High degree of self-motivation, professionalism with a confident and assertive style.
- Solid computer skills with ability to use MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the Internet.
- Excellent training and development.
- Competitive global pay, benefits and mobility.
- Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions.
- The chance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our products.
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.