Receptionist Next Gen Clubs Jobs Vacancy in Next Gen Health Lifestyle Clubs
Next Gen Health Lifestyle Clubs urgently required following position for Receptionist Next Gen Clubs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Next Gen Clubs Jobs Vacancy in Next Gen Health Lifestyle Clubs Jobs Details:
Are you friendly, passionate about health + fitness and strive to deliver 5 Star customer service? If yes, then we have an opportunity not to missed.
About the Role
As the first point of contact for our Members and an array of visitors to the Club, the aim of this role is provide exceptional 5 star service and ensure a positive experience at every interaction.
This is a part time position so will suit someone who is looking to return back to work, studying or someone looking to commence their career in the fitness and service industry. The role is very diverse with a requirement to understand and keep up to date with everything that’s going on in the Club at any given time.
You will be immaculately presented with exceptional communication skills and will have experience in a reception or similar role. It is important that you are positive, energetic and pride yourself on being able to adaptable, flexible and a real team player. You will need to be comfortable with juggling priorities and being able to think on your feet.
The following hours are required:
- Hours spread across Monday-Sunday
- Weekend shifts may also be required for this role
As the successful Receptionist you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Having a courteous and friendly manner;
- Exceptional personal presentation;
- An interest in the health and fitness industry;
- Being a vibrant and outgoing individual;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills;
- A personal drive to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction;
- Highly developed customer relations skills;
- The ability to master required software applications;
- Having the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Able to build rapport with members and internal staff; and
- Works in a calm, methodical manner when under pressure.
Next Gen Clubs as an Employer:
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
We are internationally established with opportunities open to all our employees both in Australia and New Zealand. We want you to use and experience the club first hand, so we also offer complimentary club membership to our full time employees.
About Next Gen Clubs:
Step into any Next Gen Club and instead of finding a regular health club; you'll escape to an inner-city country club. Extensive fitness facilities are complimented by racquet facilities, aqua, social and relaxation areas to provide a welcoming and uniquely different environment to traditional health clubs that appeal to both individuals and families alike.
From its original base in Adelaide, Australia, the Group now includes clubs in Sydney, Perth, Canberra and Auckland.
Our family orientated clubs offer unrivaled facilities and service levels for our members with state-of-the-art exercise machines, indoor and outdoor pools and hundreds of exercise classes per week. Our racquet facilities include tennis and squash courts. Additional facilities include licensed cafés and lounges with free internet access, crèches, children’s play rooms and programs.
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- All Next Gen employees require a working with children check