Technical Director Apac Jobs Vacancy in Farrow Jamieson Auckland City
Farrow Jamieson Auckland City urgently required following position for Technical Director Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Director Apac Jobs Vacancy in Farrow Jamieson Auckland City Jobs Details:
The Technical Director will report to the Group VP and critical to your success will be ensuring a high level of quality assurance, and work health and safety (WH&S) for the business’s produce operations in the Asia Pacific region. A major objective of the Technical Director is to enhance the performance and process for quality and safety across the business, to establish and align best practice, and own the technical interface for key global and local customers. As a leading supplier to retailers in New Zealand and a global supplier to significant QSR’s the business has a necessarily quality focused customer base and therefore strives for the highest quality as a consistent and unique point of difference in the market. This role will also own the technical relationship with a key joint venture partner based in the U.S.
Also necessary is ensuring that operations and activities are in keeping with its client’s corporate business standards and objects and are in full compliance with the national, financial, legal and statutory requirements. The position operates with a high level of autonomy and excellent communication skills are required to communicate effectively with customers.
Key Skills and experience:
- Food Sector: QSR or FMCG/Retail; Fresh perishable foods: Multi-site exporter
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance: Executive level yet hands on
- Export Standards: Regulatory, legislation: Currency and competency
- Audits: SQMS, SWA, BRC, internal, and customers
- Strategic Capability: Creating, planning, implementing
- H&S and Work Wellness:
- Working insights to SC, ideally with perishable goods
- Management reporting, contributing to overall market strategies/responses
- Relationship Manager with key customers, suppliers, teams
- Commercially astute, and financially competent
- A natural fit to a people driven culture
- Technology smart
- Qualifications: Tertiary, possibly Food Science, Agri Science or related degree
This is a fantastic opportunity to flourish in a business that has the benefit of a large international group platform. Please apply to www.farrowjamieson.com and click the apply now button, or call Robyn Goulevitch +64 21 841 857 for more information.