Multi Plant Dairy Process Operator Jobs Vacancy in Synlait Christchurch
Synlait Christchurch urgently required following position for Multi Plant Dairy Process Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Multi Plant Dairy Process Operator Jobs Vacancy in Synlait Christchurch Jobs Details:
- Opportunity to cover multiple areas of our factory
- Full time, permanent role
- Join our rapidly expanding company
Our vision is to be the world’s most innovative and trusted dairy company. We partner with the best customers and Canterbury milk suppliers to make more from milk. Together, our products deliver the best in human health and nutrition.
Our exceptional people see everything as an opportunity and are always striving to make more from milk. Right now we are looking to for a Process Operator to join our team.
Based within the manufacturing plants, you will be trained in the operation of three of our highly automated plants to transform milk and ingredients into value added products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wide range of dairy processing knowledge and skills.
The day to day operation will include taking responsibility for operating in a variety our highly specialised areas including;
- Milk Treatment / Infant Base Wet Mix Preparation
- Anhydrous Milk Fat
Shifts are 12.5 hours each, on a rotational roster (2-day shifts, 2-night shifts and 4 off).
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Minimum of NCEA Level 3 or equivalent
- Previous experience in dairy wet process is advantageous, including operation of separators and membrane plants
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment and experience with Food Safety and HACCP systems is highly desired
- Advanced problem solving and fault-finding abilities
- Base mechanical, electrical and automation knowledge
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Knowledge and application of industrial and personal safety behaviours.
- You will have a positive can-do attitude
- Able to demonstrate high attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a pressurised environment
If you’re ready to change the game, apply now!
Nespresso coffee on site
Free flu vaccinations
Training & development opportunities
Subsidised social events
Working with the most technically advanced equipment in the world