Team Administrator Weathertight Services Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City
New Zealand Government Auckland City urgently required following position for Team Administrator Weathertight Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Administrator Weathertight Services Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Government Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Do you like to be kept on your toes, always looking for the next task to conquer?
- Are you an unflappable, highly organised and motivated Personal Assistant?
- Do you enjoy working with great and interesting people?
We have a permanent position available for a Personal Assistant/Team Administrator to join MBIE's Weathertight Services Team in Auckland.
In this role you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to the National Manager and the team. You will use your strong relationship management and organisational skills to process assigned tasks and resolve issues, in order to provide efficient and effective administrative support for the Weathertight Services team.
We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, flexible and agile with a positive, proactive approach to their work ensuring tasks are completed to a high level of detail. As the team is located in Auckland & Wellington, a willingness to participate in occasional travel is essential.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- a proven track record of at least 3-5 years' experience and success in providing personal assistance and administrative support to managers and teams
- a demonstrated agility in supporting multiple teams and responding to changes in priorities
- a good understanding of finance systems and budgets including experience of doing accruals and re-code journals
- wide ranging knowledge of administration systems and processes
- sound relationship management and interpersonal skills
- experience of working with a diverse range of people and an understanding of different cultures
- proactivity and use initiative in a flexible and dynamic environment
- IT savvy with an ability to learn new software programs and competence in Microsoft Office applications
- an ability to work effectively in a team environment and to prioritise work to achieve Housing & Tenancy Services Branch and MBIE outcomes
- Government experience would be useful, but is not essential.
This is an opportunity to work in a rewarding and challenging environment, in a collaborative and results-driven team that also enjoys a fun and sociable environment. As part of MBIE, you will have opportunities to develop your skills and progress your career.
The purpose of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE) is to grow New Zealand for all. Our goal is to create a strong and high-performing economy by creating an environment that supports businesses to become more productive and internationally competitive.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button below in order to be directed to our on-line careers website.
You may view a position description at this site, as well as complete the online application and upload a CV and cover letter. For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
Email Monica Chow at Monica.email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 28 October 2018.