Logistics Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Bridgestone Ltd Auckland City
Bridgestone Ltd Auckland City urgently required following position for Logistics Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Bridgestone Ltd Auckland City Jobs Details:
The role is responsible for all administrative aspects relating to freight, Imports, exports and inventory.
The key requirements for the role are:
- One to two year's experience in a logistics environment (preferable)
- Strong work planning and organizational skills
- High work standards and accuracy
- Excellent MS Office and Excel skills – experience of AS400 systems an advantage
- Sound communication skills in dealing with internal and external contacts