Customer Service Rep Noel Leeming Wairau Park Jobs Vacancy in Noel Leeming Group Auckland City
Noel Leeming Group Auckland City urgently required following position for Customer Service Rep Noel Leeming Wairau Park. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Rep Noel Leeming Wairau Park Jobs Vacancy in Noel Leeming Group Auckland City Jobs Details:
At Noel Leeming Wairau Park, we are passionate about ensuring our customers have a great experience in store. Our goal is to bring products off the shelf, out of the box and bring it to life - we want to inspire the customer and spark their imagination.
What you will be doing?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a crucial part in creating a memorable experience for our customers in store. Yes we offer awesome products but we know our customers purchase from us because we also offer them expert service. In this role, you will deal with all customer enquiries including hire purchase contracts, sales enquiries, credit applications and cash sales.
You will also take responsibility for and proactively resolve customer issues as they arise and you will do all you can to meet customers' expectations.
Who we are looking for?
To succeed in this role, we are looking for someone who knows what good customer service is and how to deliver it. You will have an excellent phone manner with written and verbal skills to match. Keeping calm in all situations, no problem is too great.
Above all, you will be a passionate team player who takes pride in delivering a memorable experience to our customers.
What do we offer?
It is our belief that it's important to reward and recognise our team for their success. The remuneration package for this role consists not only of an excellent base rate but awesome team member discounts and access to leading learning & development programs. Not forgetting the chance to be surrounded by the latest and greatest technology!
- Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies
- Minimum one year of customer service and/or sales experience
- Energetic, outgoing and delivers service with a smile
- Strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
- Valid and current driver's license with reliable personal transportation used during the work day
- Can work from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
- Adaptable – comfortable working alone or with other team members at multiple locations
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs and data entry such as account notations and balancing daily transactions
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows