Customer Service Representatives Jobs Vacancy in Company Wairau Park
Company Wairau Park urgently required following position for Customer Service Representatives. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representatives Jobs Vacancy in Company Wairau Park Jobs Details:
We aren’t just any second-hand dealer. This employer is a market leader in pawnbroking and small loan services. We have significant growth opportunities in our stores and are looking to bring on and develop top talent. This is a career-building opportunity for someone driven in sales and customer service to really own their role in a progressive and high energy company!
As a customer service representative you will be responsible for:
- Generating and closing deals resulting in meeting and exceeding your KPI’s
- Providing outstanding customer service and building relationships
- Identifying and negotiating the correct prices are for our customer’s goods
- Offering small financial solutions with confidence
- Having a positive attitude and bringing drive and energy to the team
- Previous experience in providing excellent customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiastic team player
This employer will provide you with a partnership approach to your career development we are really big on fostering our talent to help progress you into new opportunities within our stores. We want to reward our employees with incentives when they work hard to exceed their results! We also have a generous referral programme.
Please note: this is a permanent full-time role in which applicants will ideally be able to commit for at least two years on a full-time basis. Please ensure that you can make a long-term commitment before applying for this job.
Sound like you? Apply now!