Gardener Jobs Vacancy in Ryman Healthcare Auckland City
Ryman Healthcare Auckland City urgently required following position for Gardener. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gardener Jobs Vacancy in Ryman Healthcare Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Creative and rewarding full time role working Monday to Friday
- Maintain our award winning gardens at our resort style facility
- Join one of New Zealand’s most successful companies
Are you a passionate Gardener with creative flair?
Ryman Healthcare’s Possum Bourne Retirement Village is seeking a creative and experienced Gardener to join our friendly team. In this role you will maintain our award-winning gardens in our resort style village setting.
We have a full-time position available working Monday to Friday 0800 – 1630.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in a Gardener/Landscaper role
- Passion and flair for gardening
- Confident in product knowledge
- Experience with chemical application and spraying
- Physically fit as some heavy work is required
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a dedicated team
- Horticultural qualifications preferred
- Empathy with elderly residents and their families
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
- Award winning gardens in a resort style village setting
- Fun, varied and rewarding work
- Work for one of NZ’s most successful and fastest growing companies
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive management team
By joining one of NZ’s most successful companies you can be assured of a competitive hourly rate and support from a dedicated management team, all while working in a fun and friendly team environment!
Take a look at what goes on at a Ryman Healthcare Retirement Village in the video below!
If this sounds like you, simply apply online now