Personal Assistant Marketing Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Delegat Limited Auckland City
Delegat Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Personal Assistant Marketing Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Assistant Marketing Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Delegat Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
You work to win. Are you ready to be part of a global team
that's driving one of the most successful Super Premium wine
companies on Earth?
PERSONAL ASSISTANT/MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
At Delegat we are the proud makers and distributors of Oyster Bay Wines and Barossa Valley Estate, two of the world’s super premium wine brands. We love wine and we also have a vested interest in building a high-performance culture through the continual growth and development of talent within our teams.
We have enjoyed successful business growth for many years and to support further growth, we are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant/Marketing Assistant to join our Global Marketing team. Based in the sunny Viaduct Harbour in Auckland, this is a newly created role suitable for an experienced PA who is a self-starter with an interest in gaining some exposure to marketing administration. This is an instrumental role where you will be supporting the Global Marketing Manager with all PA activities and you will be the Global Marketing team’s point of contact for administration requests.
As a global organisation, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package in line with the nature of the role. We are open to considering applicants who are ready to start in December 2018 or in early 2019.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Proactive administration support and management of calendar, email, phone and meetings coordination to the Global Marketing Manager;
- Production and proofing of agendas, presentations, papers and reports;
- Manage the global trademark calendar and legal action planner;
- Maintenance and updating marketing material and collateral;
- Support the Global Marketing team with all administration requests from creative ideation to implementation.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous PA experience working in a fast-paced and high performing environment (PA responsibilities equate to about 70% to 80% of this role);
- Exceptional planning, prioritisation and organisation skills;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Applications (in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and knowledge of Adobe;
- Willingness to learn, take on new challenges and be accountabie for their personal development;
- Proactive, approachable and professional in their approach;
- A high level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality; and
- Previous administration/coordination experience in a marketing/PR environment ideal;
We will be reviewing applications as they come through so if you are looking for an opportunity to join a global organisation then apply with your CV.
Make a difference. Be the difference.