Property Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Ellerslie
Company Ellerslie urgently required following position for Property Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Property Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Company Ellerslie Jobs Details:
In this role, you will assist the Property Manager with all aspects of property maintenance at our Ellerslie village. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about their work, enjoy working in a team and take considerable pride in the standard of their work.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Assisting with the overall property and gardening maintenance and presentation
- Ensuring that the look and feel of the Village meets the high standards that we demand
- Someone who is able to carry out a variety of property and gardening tasks
- DIY/maintenance/gardening/handyperson experience
- Well organised and efficient
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Valid driver's license is preferred
- A friendly and supportive team
- A job that enables you to make a real difference
- Interesting and varied work
- Uniform provided
If this sounds like you or someone you know, then we would love to hear from you!