Draftsman Architect Jobs Vacancy in Company Auckland City
Company Auckland City urgently required following position for Draftsman Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Draftsman Architect Jobs Vacancy in Company Auckland City Jobs Details:
You will work with someone who is experienced as an all rounder- a great opportunity to learn from someone in the industry.
The role involves creating a plan converting a 1 bedroom unit to become a 3 storey townhouse.
Property files for the 1 bedroom unit and a 2 storey unit that is next door.
Aim: to pass resource and building consent.
Time frame: Negotiable
To be successful for this you will need -
- Have a knowledge of drafting house plans for building consent
- Experience with CAD and NZS 3604
- You will need to have a well-rounded understanding of architecture
- Excellent clear and comprehensive communication skills both written and verbal . - This is incredibly important due to the technical vocabulary and customer service elements of the job.
- Must have graduated or have solid work experience in the industry
- Ability and drive to work from home, you must be able to do this right from the start. You will need to be very independent and able to complete tasks unsupervised or you will not be considered by the employer.
- Resilience and to be open to feedback
This role is very flexible in terms of the hours worked, as long as the project is completed by 2/01/2019
If you meet the above requirements, apply now!