Facilities Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bgis Wellington City
Bgis Wellington City urgently required following position for Facilities Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Bgis Wellington City Jobs Details:
BGIS, a Brookfield Company, is a leading provider of integrated real estate management services, facilities management, professional services, project delivery and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 7,000+ people, we are focused on enabling innovation through the services we deliver, while actively engaging new opportunities that add more value to our clients' businesses. Globally, BGIS manages approximately 30 million square metres of client portfolios across more than 30,000 locations in Australia, Asia, New Zealand, North America, Europe and the Middle East.
The focus of BGIS is to put the customer at the centre of everything we do. Together, our business-critical teams in the areas of Corporate Support Services, Facilities Management, Projects, Real Estate, Workplace and Professional Services strive towards our goal of customer excellence driven by dedication, passion and collaboration and we champion those strengths right across the business. Working at BGIS is more than a job, it's the opportunity to join a workforce that is admired, respected and driven to achieve truly great customer outcomes.
The Facilities Assistant will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and professional operation of the reception area and facilities related services.
This position is located in Wellington, New Zealand:
- First point of contact for all internal and external customers
- Managing all maintenance client or tenant requests
- Delegate and allocate work orders as required
- Review all invoices before issuing them to the Facilities Finance / Facilities Manager
- Operate the Front of House services and office areas in an organised, professional and courteous manner at all times
- Answer incoming calls, queries and direct to the appropriate department in a professional and timely manner
- Meet, Greet and assist Client, Visitors and Guests including the provision of support business services including acting as the interface between the client / visitor stakeholders and internal management staff
- Ensure all Staff, Visitors and Guests are sign in through the Visitor Management System (VMS) as required
- Coordinate all meeting room bookings in advance to ensure these rooms are best utilised for the Client needs
- Escalate urgent issues identified through to the Facilities Manager
- Demonstrated experience in a similar or customer facing role
- Adapt quickly to change, flexible & innovative approach
- Strong customer service and client interactions skills essential
- Facilities Management experience advantageous
- Proven ability to work independently with broad and/or minimal guidance and direction
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
If you are looking for a career where no two days are the same and enjoy being part of a team with a focus on growth and opportunity, then we strongly suggest you apply for this role. You will be part of a thriving and supportive culture where teams are encouraged to collaborate and share ideas in an informal and supportive environment. We're a company that people feel proud and empowered to work for, and we see that reflected in the way our employees genuinely live our values. We recognise and celebrate success and that starts by simply saying ‘thanks, good job'.
To reach our goal of becoming a world-leader in customer service, we rely on a diverse and inclusive workplace offering different perspectives to face challenges and solve problems. We focus on being an equal opportunity employer that treats each individual with dignity and respect and we welcome a workplace that reflects the diverse community we serve.