Facilities Administrator Months Fixed Term Mercy Hospital Jobs Vacancy in Mercyascot Epsom
- Facilities Administrator Months Fixed Term Mercy Hospital
- Epsom AUK
- 15 May, 2019 11 days ago
Mercyascot Epsom urgently required following position for Facilities Administrator Months Fixed Term Mercy Hospital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Administrator Months Fixed Term Mercy Hospital Jobs Vacancy in Mercyascot Epsom Jobs Details:
MercyAscot's Facilities & Maintenance team is looking for an Admin superstar to cover a 6-month Parental Leave period for the current incumbent. If you have at least 2 years of experience within an Admin/Helpdesk/Customer Service capacity and are looking for a new challenge - let's get in touch!
Joining MercyAscot as a Facilities Administrator, you will enjoy interaction with staff members in all parts of the organisation. We are looking for someone who takes pride in what they do and has Customer Service as their second nature. This role is an important part of our hard-working Facilities team of 10, based at Mercy Hospital in Epsom. The fixed term contract will be from 1 July 2019 until January 2020 - possible extension may be required. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, with flexible working hours across Monday to Friday.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- Receiving, logging and distributing jobs on behalf of the Facilities and Maintenance team
- Providing administration support to the Facilities Team (specifically the Facilities Manager, Maintenance Manager and Project Coordinator)
- Compiling and producing reports on tasks/projects to key stakeholders
- Processing requests for swipe cards and cancelling access when required
- Generating planned maintenance schedules and reactive maintenance tasks in "Express Request" and issuing work orders to staff and contractors
- Process and arrange payment of Facility's Team invoices
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of Administrative/Helpdesk experience
- Familiarity with work ordering system (highly desirable)
- Experience in Facilities/Building services (highly desirable)
- Excellent communications skills and a friendly disposition
- High level of attention to details
- Most of all - a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
And what will we offer to you in return?
MercyAscot is New Zealand's largest private surgical facility with 22 theatres across three sites including ICU and cardiac intervention facilities. We offer a competitive package that includes flexible working hours, free on site car-parking, 4 weeks paid annual leave with an option to purchase one additional week, and many other benefits. Here at MercyAscot we value being adaptable, having effective communication skills, being accountable for our actions and providing excellent customer service.
Wondering what it's like to work at MercyAscot Hospitals? Have a look at our Careers website to see what our current employees have to say!
If this role sounds like the opportunity you're waiting for - hit APPLY now! Please note only NZ citizens/residents will be considered for this role.
Applications close midnight 2 June 2019.