Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Australian Skin Clinics Sylvia Park
Australian Skin Clinics Sylvia Park urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Australian Skin Clinics Sylvia Park Jobs Details:
The Cosmetic Clinic at Sylvia Park is looking for both full-time and part-time candidates for a Receptionist position. As the Receptionist, your role is to greet every client, manage incoming and outbound calls, re-booking, and being the first point of contact when dealing with client's queries. You will be integral part of delivering an outstanding customer experience!
Part of a global network over 60 clinics founded in 1996 by a Cosmetic Physician, The Cosmetic Clinic (TCC) is the leading provider in cosmetic, laser and rejuvenation treatments. We are a company who is renowned for delivering the highest quality services at the most competitive prices
The ideal candidate:
- Previous retail sales or receptionist experience
- Highly energetic and confident
- Warm and engaging personality
- Motivated and extremely well presented
- Proficient in the use of technology
- Superb listening skills
- A proven track record in delivering an amazing customer experience
- Qualified or studying Diploma in Beauty Therapy desirable but not essential
- Greet and engage clients in the clinic
- Consult with the clients around their skincare needs
- Consult with clients regarding their skin and what treatments would be most appropriate to address their concerns
- Ensuring that all clients are cared for after treatment
- Assisting the therapists in ensuring that the client is cared for when they have finished their treatments
- Taking payments, ensuring that the client is booked in for their next treatments
To be an integral member of our high calibre team, you must have the ability to listen to our clients and understand their needs.
Our teams are encouraged to continue to develop their professional skills and to follow an exciting career path with The Cosmetic Clinic.
Why work for The Cosmetic Clinic?
- Excellent salary package, commissions and incentives plus free or heavily discounted treatments and product
- Career progression – within our network, we have a fully operational registered training organisation from which our people gain education and experience in all areas of the business including theory, protocol knowledge, regulations and practical training. At The Cosmetic Clinic, we fully support our team in career development
- A beautifully equipped clinic with medical grade equipment
- An intranet where you can learn more, chat with colleagues across the business or just see what is going on in the company and other clinics.
If you are excited by the prospect of having a career with The Cosmetic Clinic, apply now by sending us your resume and a cover letter.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
explaining why you are the ideal candidate for our clinic's reception.