Senior Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Robert Half New Zealand Mount Wellington
Robert Half New Zealand Mount Wellington urgently required following position for Senior Financial Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Robert Half New Zealand Mount Wellington Jobs Details:
My client is a privately owned fast growing but established business that continues to go from strength to strength. With the owner at the helm, this business employs people who are passionate and love to take ownership of their role. The business is very down to earth and real, where those enjoy a culture of striving for excellence whilst remaining non-corporate. This business has seen tremendous growth and continues to win contracts meaning the finance team needs another head to support the business effectively.
The role of Financial Accountant will report directly to the Financial Controller who is dynamic and can provide a great mentoring ability to this individual. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the month end accounting process to ensure all ledgers are accurate
- Responsible for the monthly close process, particularly providing an oversight of the AP and AR processes and impact on the GL
- Manage banking transactions and assisting with cashflow forecasting, including authorization of payment runs
- Payroll - full responsibility for approximately 55 staff, both wages and salary
- GST, FBT and PAYE
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register
- Provide support to the business around systems and processes to ensure the wider business uses the systems appropriately to allow the business to automate and run effectively
- Process improvement, particularly around systems, processes and governance.
- Staff management of three, including Accounts payable, accounts receivable and a clerk
This role will suit someone that is looking for a step up from a Financial Accountant role into a leadership role. The business is prepared to hire someone who hasn't had the staff management previously but who can demonstrate the ability to take this on. Or alternatively, my client would look at someone who is even taking their first step out of a CA environment, be it Audit or BAS but who demonstrate a get up and go attitude and an ability to learn, quickly, be proactive, practical and show loads of initiative.
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Megan Alexander in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0010986062