Bank Manager Mangere Branch Month Fixed Term Jobs Vacancy in Westpac Auckland City
Westpac Auckland City urgently required following position for Bank Manager Mangere Branch Month Fixed Term. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bank Manager Mangere Branch Month Fixed Term Jobs Vacancy in Westpac Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Full time, 12 month Fixed Term
- Based in Mangere Branch
- Local business and community leader
As the Westpac Bank Manager you will be the leader of an important local business in your own right. You'll be involved in the economic livelihood of the community, and committed to the level of civic involvement befitting a key local business leader. You will be responsible for inspiring and leading a diverse team to meet every customer's needs across personal banking, business banking and wealth management.
Most importantly, you'll know and care about your customers and they'll believe in you and your team, recognising Westpac as local heroes. Your advice will be identified as the right advice - which will make Westpac the best bank to turn to in the local community.
- Proven experience as both a successful bank manager and team leader
- The ability to work with other Business Units Leaders / Asian banking part of this branch
- A collaborative, consultative and coaching leadership style
- Effective relationship management skills
- Business and financial acumen are considered an advantage
- To be driven by innovation and demonstrate courage in the workplace
- Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all our people
- Entitled to a suite of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments
- Leading a stable team with great tenure and a wealth of knowledge
Apply online with your CV and a cover letter and tell us why you are the perfect candidate for this Bank Manager role.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions you may have.