Chef Departie Stunning Moeraki Jobs Vacancy in Company Queenstown
Company Queenstown urgently required following position for Chef Departie Stunning Moeraki. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chef Departie Stunning Moeraki Jobs Vacancy in Company Queenstown Jobs Details:
We are a world-famous restaurant at Moeraki harbour, in the South Islands’ North Otago area that offers its employees local subsidised accommodation and living expenses, holiday pay of 8%, a 25th Dec through to 3rd Jan break from work, daily staff meal and 2 fixed days off a week.
The Company: Fleur Sullivan (The Boss) and Fleurs Place has been the focus of many magazine articles, have been included in books and TV programs both locally and internationally and has published a very successful cook book and autobiography.
- The fish that is served in this predominantly seafood restaurant is caught fresh daily and comes straight from the local fishing boats in the harbour, into the kitchens at Fleurs.
- We follow the philosophy of a circular food economy where nothing is wasted, and we try to give back as much as we can to the environment.
The Position: We are looking for a competent and experienced Chef de partie for our busy kitchen
- We offer $100 per week all-inclusive rent and living expenses.
- Minimum 30 hours per week, and more in the summer months.
- $19.50 per hour before taxes.
- Minimum 5 years kitchen experience, including restaurants
- Must be able to run your own section
- ‘Can do’ team focused attitude
- Run a clean, tidy and organised section
- Complete set up and break down duties
- Work together with the team to ensure smooth operation of the business
- Be flexible with your duties and help where and when needed
- Turn up for work focused and well presented
The Location: Situated 10 minutes from the famous Moeraki boulders, 35 minutes from Oamaru, famous for its Victorian precinct, Steam Punk movement and Blue Penguin colony, and 1 hour from Dunedin the 'Edinburgh of the South'. Fleurs Place is situated on the water’s edge, and with fishing boats bobbing around in the harbour, this really is one of the most rare, beautiful and authentic spots left in NZ.
Why Should You Apply?
- Live and work in one of NZ’s natural beauty spots
- Great pay and benefits
- The opportunity to work in a high-profile establishment
- Advance your career and industry knowledge