Geomatics Intern Jobs Vacancy in Trimble Christchurch
Trimble Christchurch urgently required following position for Geomatics Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Geomatics Intern Jobs Vacancy in Trimble Christchurch Jobs Details:
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Trimble is recruiting for a Geomatics Intern to fill an opportunity in Christchurch, New Zealand.
As a Geomatics Intern, you will fulfill the role of an entry level Applications Specialist. This will involve testing and preparation for release of Trimble Geospatial projects. You will be required to carry out component testing of field data collection software and field systems testing of mobile software and systems, GNSS receivers, and office, web and cloud based software systems.
You will be assigned discrete segments of functionality from a project and will be responsible for:
- Day to day liaison with development staff
- Component and system testing of products during development
- Input and assistance on released product issues
- Working towards a relevant tertiary qualification in surveying, engineering, mechatronics or equivalent
- You enjoy and work well in a team-based environment, as well as being self-motivated to succeed
- Good problem-solving skills is critical
- The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrate and project a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Accept a high level of personal responsibility for project success in an environment of shared resources
- A strong commitment to quality, persistence and inquisitiveness.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.