Front House Ponsonby Restaurant Jobs Vacancy in Company Ponsonby
Company Ponsonby urgently required following position for Front House Ponsonby Restaurant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front House Ponsonby Restaurant Jobs Vacancy in Company Ponsonby Jobs Details:
Front of House staff
RESTAURANT & BAR IN PONSONBY
Awarded Restaurant (Metro Top 50 & Cuisine Top 100 2017) situated on the K'Rd end of Ponsonby road, Azabu is serving up contemporary Japanese food with a south American twist.
Life experience is just as valuable to us as industry experience. Communication levels must be of the highest standard, good conversation level of English is essential. A consistent positive, energetic can-do-attitude will be imperative for the successful candidate. We are looking for a blend of self-motivation and a team player. Flexible, adaptable and able to thrive in a fast paced environment. We love innovative characters and welcome new ideas. A great sense of humor is a must and a character that comes through in all you do.
Our Waiting Staff
- A BRIGHT-SPARK willing to show our guests a great time, every time, whatever the requirements of their visit.
- Maintaining a PROFESSIONAL yet engaging relationship with those around you. From the first greeting to final farewell.
- PRO-ACTIVE mind-set is a must for us – we encourage and expect you to think for yourselves. Putting a smile on people's faces in any way you can. From the rushed guest to those watching aspects of their diet.
- IMPROVEMENT ADVOCATE – understanding that we will be continuously working on making improvements and offering the best possible products and services.
- TEAMWORK TITAN – collaborate closely with all departments within the restaurant and work hard at all times.
- INTERPERSONAL WHIZZ – in all communications with guests and team members.
Think you have what it takes to be part of our team?
apply now by sending us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
Competitive remuneration for the right candidate. All applicant will need to have valid NZ work visa or be a NZ citizen/resident & be able to speak English to a good conversation level.