Summer Meter Reader Jobs Vacancy in Company Auckland City
Company Auckland City urgently required following position for Summer Meter Reader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Summer Meter Reader Jobs Vacancy in Company Auckland City Jobs Details:
They are currently looking for energetic, self motivated individuals to read, electricity and gas meters in the Auckland Region.
The successful applicants will have:
- The ability to accurately record and collect data
- A commitment to the highest levels of customer service and experience to prove it
- A clean police record
- A clean drivers license
- Able to drive a manual vehicle
- Be available Saturdays
- Be comfortable around dogs
- Be a lateral thinker, self motivated with great initiative
- Have a good fitness level
- Have good computer skills and great communication skills
- Needs to pass a pre emplyment drug and alcoloh test
The job will be full time (40 hours) from the beginning as soon as possible until the end of the uni holidays at the end of February/start of March. There will also be opportunities to pick up work on Saturdays.
Apply today and then call SJS!