Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fis Global Christchurch
Fis Global Christchurch urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fis Global Christchurch Jobs Details:
About the Team:
As a Business Analyst in the FIS Asset Finance team you’ll be working on projects for international clients and supporting scrum teams to develop a world class Corporate Leasing solution.
There will be a periodic travel element to this position, requiring you to go to international client sites and spend time with offshore development teams.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively and collaboratively working with key stakeholders to drive and deliver your portion of the project
- Gather requirements quickly and effectively, prioritising across multiple projects
- Clearly represent the functional design requirements and solution to stakeholders
- Develop appropriate solutions within our Ambit Asset Finance Leasing/ERP Product
What you bring:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst in a commercial software environment
- Advanced knowledge of end-to-end systems development cycles
- Proficiency in defining and implementing an overall solution
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness for work based travel
Bonus if you have:
- Financial Domain Experience – Corporate Leasing / Accounting knowledge
What we offer you:
- Clear expectations on what it means to do well
- A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibility
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits package
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability