Drive Thru Attendant Bws Wellington Jobs Vacancy in Bws
Bws urgently required following position for Drive Thru Attendant Bws Wellington. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Drive Thru Attendant Bws Wellington Jobs Vacancy in Bws Jobs Details:
At BWS, we are passionate about Beer, Wine and Spirits
Whether it's in the way we connect with customers and help them find their special product, or present our stores to be the best place to shop, we believe every BWS team member has a vital role to play.
We want your passion for drinks to help drive and create memorable moments for our customers.
To best serve our customers, the ideal candidate will have good availability across the day, evenings and weekends.
Role of a Liquor Team Member
Our Team Members play an important role in solving customers’ drinks and special occasions needs through their exceptional passion for product, great customer focus and ability to engage with energy every day. Key responsibilities include:
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers
- Confidently recommending products to customers which meet their needs
- Working as a cooperative team member, while helping others to learn
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Carrying out the physical tasks associated with the role
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to talk with customers confidently and authentically and provide appropriate solutions
- You don’t need to be a drinks expert to join our team - but you do need to have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge and bringing your ‘vibe’ to the team
- We encourage our team members to own their careers - knowing your purpose is important to be successful in our business
- Being clear how you can lead and make a difference, in any role in our business
Sounds like you? Apply Now!