Integration Developer Jobs Vacancy in Absolute Recruitment Specialists Auckland City
Absolute Recruitment Specialists Auckland City urgently required following position for Integration Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Integration Developer Jobs Vacancy in Absolute Recruitment Specialists Auckland City Jobs Details:
- Solid salary and benefits package on offer
- Plenty of room for professional growth and development
- Located in the Victoria Park end of the city fringe with easy access to public transport
This retail company has a very vibrant and positive culture, are driven to succeed and have fun along the way. They celebrate their achievements,each other and every single person working here knows that “we're in it together”.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the Information Technology Services Team the Integration Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design, build, implementation and support of integration with the aim of continuous improvement. He/she will provide production support for end users, technical support where required and ensure quality software, reliable information and stable applications.
- Designing solutions in a logical structure which can be easily understood by technical users
- Working with the Tech teams, Delivery Management and the Business stakeholders to set overall architecture and security of software products.
- Implementing solutions that meet the satisfaction of the end user as well as meeting the necessary requirements.
- Testing solution performance as specified with all test procedures outlined in the Information Quality manual. Integration Solutions must concentrate on reuse and commonality to enable easy ongoing support.
- Using the SAP standard wherever possible.
- Documenting all solutions fully pre solution implementation.
- Providing support to developers and users of new or changed solutions.
- Recommending initiatives that continuously improve our Information Technology and Service policies, systems, solutions and practices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualification in Applications Development would be an asset
- Proven skills in 4GL and .Net programming
- Proven BizTalk experience
- Proven Mulesoft or similar experience
- Java experience advantageous.
- Experience in SQL Reporting and relational database queries
- Proven knowledge of web based development technologies.
- A good working knowledge of Information Systems.
- Some network and desktop applications knowledge.
- Some project management skills (including Agile Delivery methodology).
- Skilled at systems integration techniques demonstrated by effectiveness of output and efficiency in time to achieve result effectiveness of output and efficiency in time to achieve results
- Great interpersonal skills
- A high standard of verbal and written English
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Kirsty Whyte on (09) 302-5316.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.